Friday, November 27, 2009

I keep getting an Error code 643 when installing a security update for Microsoft.What can I do to fi

It's a security update for Microsoft .net framework,version 1.1 sevice pack.I also uninstalled it once and cleaned it out then reinstalled it.Please help...



I keep getting an Error code 643 when installing a security update for Microsoft.What can I do to fix this?microsoft downloads



There are numerous problems with that .NET Framework patch. If you don't have any programs which need .NET Framework, just uninstall it and check off the box at Microsoft Update which says "don't show me this again". But if you think you must have .Net Framework, visit http://www.askwoody.com/patchwatch, and scroll down until you find Woody Leonhard's explanation of this messy mega-patch. Then, follow his links to the various Microsoft workarounds to get the little monster installed. Again, most of us do not need .Net Framework at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate