Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I install TurboTax, despite a ".NET Framework 2.0 Setup" error? Is this related to

Partway through installing TurboTax 2007, an error message popped up that says: "Mircrosoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup. The following error occurred during setup: The installation package or a needed file could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and taht you can access it."



A computer geek friend told me this .NET Framework 2.0 thingy is a Microsoft Windows update that would appear to be faulty on my computer. However, it appears the Microsoft website won't let me re-update it because my Windows is deemed non-genuine. I cleared the WGA notification issue off my PC a long time ago, and haven't had any problems since it mostly affects "non-critical" Microsoft updates --- but if this .NET Framework thing is considered "non-critical", am I screwed on being able to install TurboTax and do my tax return! Help! Advice? Do I finally need to "genuine-ise" my Windows now?



How can I install TurboTax, despite a ".NET Framework 2.0 Setup" error? Is this related to Genuine Advantage?microsoft flight simulator



You can download the .NET Framework with no WGA check from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai... . The .NET Framework is needed when software was written in .NET languages, such as C# and VB.NET.



How can I install TurboTax, despite a ".NET Framework 2.0 Setup" error? Is this related to Genuine Advantage?windows 2000 internet explorer



Sorry To Tell You But TurboTax Is Crap I Tried It And It Didn't Help Me One Bit

1 comment:

  1. STILL NEED MORE SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEMS
    CALL HELPLINE NUMBER 870-229-0090
    VISIT: http://onlineturbotaxsupportnumber.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
postage rate