Sunday, November 29, 2009

I was wondering if it was OK it delete older versions of Microsoft .NET Framework if i have version

I have 2 older versions as well as 2.0. I have version 1.1 and 1.1 Hotfix(KB886903) and i was wondering if there would be a conflict if I uninstalled the older two versions. Thank you all in advance



I was wondering if it was OK it delete older versions of Microsoft .NET Framework if i have version 2.0 ?microsoft excel



Over these few years, more application has been developed through .NET framework. Some of which is and was developed using .NET 1.1. Unless you can be certain that all your application will not be needing .NET 1.1. Then you can go ahead an uninstall .NET.



I was wondering if it was OK it delete older versions of Microsoft .NET Framework if i have version 2.0 ?microsoft updates internet explorer



Delete the older versions. 2.0 is backwards compatible.
yea its prefectly fine! you shouldn't have any problems at all.
No, holy toledo batman, don't touch that file...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate