Friday, November 27, 2009

My computer always hungs can u help? I have problem with .net framework too?

I thought it depended on SW so I reinstalled windows XP. Now I can't reinstall the video card for watching TV (radeon). It says it requires a .NET framework and when I download it from microsoft website it says that it is not a valid 32 bit application! I am getting crazy with this computer that is unusable this way! can u help?



My computer always hungs can u help? I have problem with .net framework too?microsoft support



check on the harddisk maybe less space available and also chck for spyware that too adds to the hang problem most of the times



My computer always hungs can u help? I have problem with .net framework too?windows live mail internet explorer



The short answer.....go to "start", "find","restore", and pick a date in the past that your pc wasnt screwed up. If this doesnt work you may have to "FORMAT" your pc. Mind you this is ONLY as a last resort! Much Luck!



Mike
windows are amazing program, isn't it?



IDK y its asking net frame. May be u need to reinstall driver manually.



right click on my computer icon and select properties, then go to hardware tab, then device manager. locate the video card and double click on it. now search for the suitable drive (make sure to connect w Internet)



hope this will solve the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate