Friday, November 27, 2009

I cant install .net Framework version 1.1, 2.0 or 3.0 any ideas?

I'm trying to download zune mp3 software. the instalation wont complete saying that .net framework 2.0 cannot install. I tried going to microsoft updates, but it still won't install from there either. Any ideas on what to try?



I cant install .net Framework version 1.1, 2.0 or 3.0 any ideas?microsoft visual studio



Try getting the 2.0 from here:



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...



What error are you getting? You need a genuine PC.



I cant install .net Framework version 1.1, 2.0 or 3.0 any ideas?ie internet explorer



You didn't say which OS you're using. Re-check the sites you're downloading from and be sure you can support that particular .net.
Hi,



I found this site late this past January, after getting



my Zune for Christmas. And all I can say is wow!, they



had everything I needed.



Here is the site: http://downloadtozune.blogspot.com



Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate