Sunday, November 29, 2009

.NET Framework 3.5 installation error? HELP PLEASE!!?

Ok. I have researched for a solution long enough, but still can't find the answer to the problem. I cannot install the .Net Framework 3.5 onto my laptop. I have Windows XP with Service Pack 2 and a previous version of .Net Framework 2 already installed. I downloaded the full redistributable package of the Framework, so all I need to do is install it. Except an error would occur everytime I would attempt to install it. This is the error log:



[03/25/08,12:00:52] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0a: [2] Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0a. MSI returned error code 1603



[03/25/08,12:01:28] WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0a is not installed.



I've read that many people have experienced the 1603 error, but the methods that they used to fix it haven't worked for me. I've even tried editing the registry. If anyone is able to help, that would be extremely grateful for me!!!! Help!



=]



.NET Framework 3.5 installation error? HELP PLEASE!!?ds browser



Obvious question - did you isntall 3.0a?



This is the forum where you should find the help you need:



http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowFor...



It's their job to help with .NET framework installation issues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate