Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do I still need microsoft .net framework 1.1 and the 2.0 version when I have the 3.0 version?Can I r

I want to take off what I don't need anymore to add more space to my hardrive.I'm pretty new to this computer stuff,but I learn something new everyday.So would someone please answer this question that's probably dumb to the one's who know computers inside and out and teach the one's like me a little more about these dern contraptions,that sometimes I want to throw out the window and say p@#s on it.LOL!!!



Do I still need microsoft .net framework 1.1 and the 2.0 version when I have the 3.0 version?Can I remve them?internet explorer download



You don't need Microsoft Windows period. You can get the lookalike Ubuntu for free here: http://www.ubuntu.com/



Openoffice, a windows office clone (Sun Microsystems), and Firefox (a Mozilla browser similar to Internet Explorer) are also free.



Microsoft is sucking more and more, they are too expensive, and Linux operating systems are getting extremely popular, and will become much more popular in the very near future. Jump on the bandwagon, baby. If you can find the proper drivers for your peripherals, you won't want to get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate