Friday, November 27, 2009

Does anyone know how to install .NET Framework 1.1 SP2?

I have pc set for auto update.One update, the .NET Framework, won't install.Microsoft says to uninstall a certain security update,then install the .NET update.I've looked at add/remove and can't find the security update they are talking about to remove.The last resort would be to call Microsoft,so I hope someone here can help.Hope I made myself clear.Thanks for help



Does anyone know how to install .NET Framework 1.1 SP2?windows 98



If your Microsoft Windows platform is valid, here is the link.



You need Net Framework 2.0 not 1.1



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...



Minddoctor, France



Does anyone know how to install .NET Framework 1.1 SP2?microsoft support internet explorer



do you have the .net framework 1 installed ??? ... I do fresh installs and updates weekly on various machines and have never had a problem with the .Net Framework ... as long as you install things in the right order

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate