Friday, November 27, 2009

Any idea how to fix this problem with ASP.NET?

I'm trying to configure ASP.NET so I can do my assignments at home; however, when I run example code, I get: "Access to the path "c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1... ASP.NET Files\cs3340-ex01\2f61132d\6f28e447" is denied. " And a lot of jargon about how to give ASP.NET permission to access this file. My problem is, when I open the folder 'Temporary ASP.NET Files, there is nothing in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Any idea how to fix this problem with ASP.NET?windows themes



It will be something inside unless the "ASP.NET" user has no permission to write the temp files in.



A. I will not recommand you to change the permission of Temp folder because it's inside the windows system folder and the permission is wield sometimes.



If you want to change permission just try to add "ASPNET", "IUSR_XXXX" and "NETWORK" user have a full permission.



B. You can create a new folder and change the machine.config point the temp folder over it.



1. Create a new folder change permission just try to add "ASPNET", "IUSR_XXXX" and "NETWORK" user have a full permission.



1. Make sure what version you are running and go to c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1....



( v1.1.4322 is the version 1.1.4322)



3. There should be a file machine.conifg then search for "temp" you will see how to edit it.



4. Edit the tab %26lt;compilation tempDirectory="c:\my some directory" .... the tmep folder will change location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate