Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Do I need any of these programs for my Dell?

Adobe Flash 9 Player Active X, Adobe Flash Player Plugin, Adobe Reader 8 (I know I need at least one of those), Broadcom Managementr Programs, Dell Solution Center, Dell Support 5.0.0, Intel Extreme Graphics Driver, J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9, Java 2 Runtime Environment SE v1.4.2, .. here we go.. Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix, Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP, Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs, Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs, Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0, MSXML 4.0 SP2 [KB927978], MSXML 4.0 SP2 [KP936181], MSXML 4.0 AP2 Parser and SDK, Sonic Update Manager, Windows Installer 3.1, aaaand Windows Media Format 11 runtime. I know some of those are repeats but that's what shows up in the Add/Remove Programs list. Thank you for your time



Do I need any of these programs for my Dell?microsoft



Hi,



Looks like the "Standard Dell Install" so please leave them as they are, if your system is running slow try a Disk Cleanup and then Defrag your Hard Drive. Hope this helps you.



Do I need any of these programs for my Dell?microsoft access internet explorer



Yes you need all of them for your computer to run correctly
yes allem goot
You need them all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate