Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I know if i have Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 in my pc running XP (with Service Pack 2)?

Just go to START - Settings- Control Panel- Add or Remove Programs - If you have it it should be in this window pane.



:) thanks



How do I know if i have Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 in my pc running XP (with Service Pack 2)?microsoft access



go to add/remove programs, it shud show up there



How do I know if i have Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 in my pc running XP (with Service Pack 2)?windows mobile 6 internet explorer



Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs. You should see it there. If not, try Add or Remove Windows Components...
Go to your control panel and then look under performance and maintenance and you will find what you are looking for.. I own the same computer..
Download the .NET Framework 2.0 Today!



Download the newly released .NET Framework 2.0 SDK. This SDK includes all the tools you need to create great .NET Framework applications for Windows.



http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/
it's so easy just reviwe your down update from microsoft !!!



2:you can install it from windows xp cd too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate