Sunday, November 29, 2009

I can't install Microsoft. net framework 1.1 service pack 1 , can someone please solve my probl

I am runninig windowx xp home. every time i itry to install it fails half way through.



I can't install Microsoft. net framework 1.1 service pack 1 , can someone please solve my problem?internet explorer 6



if u have already installed service pak 2 u wont b able to any how try installing .net 2.0



I can't install Microsoft. net framework 1.1 service pack 1 , can someone please solve my problem?windows live internet explorer



What error message(s) do you get?



Search on MS knowledge base under the .net Framework area and it might shed some light
Did you try installing it online through Microsoft Windows Update?



If not, please try it that way.



Of course, you got to have a broadband connection, otherwise, it's gonna take forever, or you might risk having the connection "dropped".



GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate