Sunday, November 29, 2009

.Net framework?

After installing Microsoft .NET Framework, when I turn on the PC its asking me under what user name I want to log on, when I have only one user.



I disabled Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET State Service and Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service.



The other services that are disabled are: Secondary Logon, Net Logon, Fast User Switching Compatibility, which I had them disable long time ago and never got this. It will just starts, without asking on what user I want to log in.



Is anyway to disable/stop that none-sense crap and have the PC logged in w/tout asking or uninstall .Net?



.Net framework?microsoft works



It's *highly* unlikely that installing the framework, any version, did this to you. At any rate, to recover:



Click Start, and then click Run.



In the Open box, type control userpasswords2, and then click OK.



In the dialog box that appears, clear the Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer check box, and then click OK.



That'll do ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate