Sunday, November 29, 2009

I bought a used computer with Microsoft .net framework on it. What is this and can I safely remove i

I would suggest to format your C drive and install a version of Windows (XP, 2000, etc.). I hope your seller gave you one.



According to Wikipedia: The Microsoft .NET Framework is a software component that is a part of Microsoft Windows operating systems. It provides a large body of pre-coded solutions to common program requirements, and manages the execution of programs written specifically for the framework. The .NET Framework is a key Microsoft offering, and is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform.



I bought a used computer with Microsoft .net framework on it. What is this and can I safely remove it?windows xp



my windows xp system has that(version 2.0) // as far as i know its part of the operating system // it has always been there



i say // when in doubt // leave it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate