Sunday, April 25, 2010

Microsoft.net framework problem on Vista - need help?

I am trying to install a program , however it won't let me as it says that Microsoft.net framework is not installed , andthat I ned version 1.1 or higher. However this can't be right as I'm on vista and it comes with 3.0 preinstalled , right ? I tried to change compatability settings ofprogram to win xp service pack 2 and run as administrator , to no avail. What can I do to get this program running ? - its very important



Microsoft.net framework problem on Vista - need help?microsoft office



I'm not sure what program you are trying to use...perhaps question # 15 and #16 might be some help at the link below.



http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-ca/express...



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate