Sunday, April 25, 2010

Installing Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0?

I'm trying to install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, but I can't. Why? Because I don't have Windows Installer 3.0 installed and DirectX 8 installed. And the problem is, I can't set either of those things up. The main program I am trying to set up is the ATI Display driver. Please help if you can. Thanks.



Installing Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0?windows vista



I'm lost, why on earth can you not install Windows Installer 3.0? Validation issues with your OS?



Installing Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0?windows defender internet explorer



You should be able to download Directx 9 (Why use version 8) and Windows installer directly from Microsoft. If not, search the web for another site that have the files. The ATI driver can be download from the ATI website.



EDIT: Sound like you have a problem with your video card. Check the card to see if it's tight in the slot. If you can boot into safe mode, try install the video card driver in that mode. It's also a good idea to install the Microsoft Net framework service pack for v1.1 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate