Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do I need Microsoft.NET Framework? ALSO..!?

In Add/Remove programs, it says I use it rarely..and it takes up tons of space. My computer has been running really slowly, and I'm trying to clean it up. I want to get it how it used to be, when it was fast %26amp; new. I know it's not my internet..I have a 'supposed to be' fast internet connection, and the problem is all the trash I can't find on my computer.



Also, is there a way to get rid of hidden things in my computer? Things that I don't know are there and that are taking up space?



Disk cleanup (idk) doesn't work for me..



Please help!!



Do I need Microsoft.NET Framework? ALSO..!?ie 6



Yes you need NET Framework.



As for getting rid of other junk, you might want to download CCleaner from www.ccleaner.com



It's free, and it gets rid of alot of useless, no longer used, dead registry keys, and files from your hard disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate