Sunday, April 25, 2010

If I install Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5,can I delete earlier versions or do I need to leave them in

You need to leave them.



I use Paint.NET (requires .NET framework) and I've 3.5 yet I still need the older versions for Paint.NET to work.



If I install Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5,can I delete earlier versions or do I need to leave them installed?microsoft frontpage



if its like other microsoft framework products it clearly states once install this cannot be removed...



whic is why i use Linux



If I install Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5,can I delete earlier versions or do I need to leave them installed?windows vista home premium internet explorer



The information just given to you is 100% wrong. I have Microsoft Net Framework 2.0 and I can uninstall if I desire. Is in my add/remove. (Fivetoze, is confused with some of the critical updates. Some are not for removal).



You leave all the earlier version in. When you download from Microsoft, will copy all necessary files related and back up your system.



Minddoctor, France

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate