Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can I safely remove previous versions of Microsoft.NET framework?

I have Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 installed on my computer as well as Microsoft.NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix and Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0



Can I safely uninstall the previous versions and leave 2.0 on the machine?



Thanks for any advice.



Can I safely remove previous versions of Microsoft.NET framework?windows live



Sure, you can safely uninstall the previous versions. Though if you have them installed both on your system might cause to "waste" your uninstall by using it for .NET 1.1, so .NET 2.0 won't have an uninstall. It's same with other programs, had the same problem with skype 2.0 replacing it with ver. 2.5



Having one register handling two identical programs can cause some bugs from time to time. But nothing to be scared about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate