Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I install Microsoft .NET framework 2.0?

I am trying to run a program that requires Microsoft .NET framework 2.0. I tried t install this, and it did finish installing but an error message came up and the program still doesn't run after restarting the computer. How do I install .NET framework 2.0?



How do I install Microsoft .NET framework 2.0?web browser



I'll bet you've heard "check the system requirements" a million times on things like this. The truth is, there is no surefire way to solve every problem. That's why Microsoft created the Knowledge Base, so that people would have answers to the most confusing and common questions. You know, that's your best bet, the Knowledge base. Try running the installation program again, but before you do, shut down any unnecessary programs (mainly the ones on your taskbar. I don't recommend shutting them down directly, since some programs save things on a regular basis and may be in the middle of something when you shut them down, which they'll attempt to finish prior to exiting. But if it doesn't respond, go to answersthatwork's process list at http://answersthatwork.com/ and find out what process it is (simple trial and error is generally the quickest way to find out) and THEN run the installer. There may have been a conflict with a running program. Then if the problem occurs again, write down the error message exactly as it appears and then click OK. Now go to Microsoft's support site and choose the knowledge base. type in the error code as you have it written down into the search text box, and then press enter. If this does not work, you can email me by clicking my name link and clicking the link to send me an e-mail. I would be happy to assist you. This is no small matter if you cannot install the dot net framework. Many programs tghese days depend on it. However, if you cannot install it, then something is wrong, and we should keep in contact. I have m any years of computer experience on my side and would be happy to help!



How do I install Microsoft .NET framework 2.0?windows installer internet explorer



Can you let us know what the error message is that you are receiving? This will help troubleshoot your problem.



Also, what is the program that requires .net v2?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate