Sunday, April 25, 2010

Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (KB11086) cannot install in windows Update how do I fix t

In Windows Update this refuses to install. How do I fix this?



Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (KB11086).



Thank You. e-mail whitetigercatherin@yahoo.com



Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 (KB11086) cannot install in windows Update how do I fix this?ireland



Posting your email address to an online forum is extremely unwise. I strongly urge you to remove this posting asap before the wave of spam and phishing attacks begin.



I would then recommend you look at the error message provided by Microsoft which should include instructions as to why the installation is not going through... perhaps you have not rebooted yet from the last update... etc...



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate