Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do I need Microsoft .NET Framework on my computer?

I only use a bit of c language and java, but do I really need that??? I have windows xp home



Do I need Microsoft .NET Framework on my computer?download ie



The Frameworks allows MS to operate more error-free.



The current release is 2.0 - Vista will use 3.x.



Do I need Microsoft .NET Framework on my computer?windows media player internet explorer



only if you need to use newer programs that require the .net framework to run
the .net framework is used for running applications that were written in .net.



It doesn't matter if you haven't written any. Other people have. You should hang on to it - it's not that much space anyway.
if you run an ATI video card or a VERY new nvidia card you will need it to run most games. Some video codecs will not either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate