Sunday, April 25, 2010

How does Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 help my pc?Does it increase the speed of my pc?

It won't increase the speed of your PC. The .Net framework is a bundle to make and run .net applications.



How does Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 help my pc?Does it increase the speed of my pc?windows xp home



no it is not to increase the speed of pc, but to build new application in more easier and better way. to give the new support to the developer for developing applications.



How does Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 help my pc?Does it increase the speed of my pc?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



No it doesnt increase the speed of yur PC. .NET is microsofts lockdown of certain programs that you can run on your machine that have to have that framework to function. In a nutshell.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate